Close

searched n searched no luck.. please help me

hello dont clown me!! ii been searching and searching for atleast two months now.. i have on 05 civic si or ep.. i been tryin to find the jdm ctr kit the authentic one .. but no luck. some one told me bout showstoppersusa.com but i have this thing about generic kits.. does any one know where i can find a authentic kit for my 05 ep.. my emails deltabox2racer@hotmail.com can some please email me a legit website or a person that is selling one a kit.. thanks in advance ephatch members...

showstoppersusa DOES sell the authenic one! so does www.jdmland.com

Showstoppersusa FTW!

Showstoppers and Speedstar both sell full authentic kits, and both have their own vendor forums on this site. Check 'em out.

And you may want to remove your email addy from your post, just in case.

showstoppersusa.com ftw! I have dealt with them in the past and was very impressed. They sell the authentic kit (I don't think a knock off JDM kit even exists...) and so do several other vendors on the site.

i know jdm land does but it says 01-03 i think.. i have the 04-05... showstoppers i seen a kit ,i read the caption over and over i swear it says jdmstyle.. i could be wrong thanks for your guys help.. also can some one thats not busy right all the vendor sites down for me.. ive had this car for 4months and all i got is suspension thats the only thing i could find lol..

this is wat the site says im not sure if its authentic or just style..JDM Type R Full kit 04-05 EP3 $2,149.00

Click to enlarge
    This style kit features the 04-05 Type R Front Bumper and Lip which is different from the 02-03 Type R style. The new features include a larger bumper with a larger lip for added style. This kit includes a front bumper, top trim pieces, front lip, side skirts, rear bumper and rear lip for a total of 7 pieces. The full kit comes prepainted in Satin Silver Metallic.

thats wh im confused!!!

use the search feature, u will get flamed for asking other people to do ur dirty work. welcome to the site tho.

Apparently you haven't searched hard enough. To name a few, showstoppers, speedstars, jdmland.

Quote Originally Posted by godzilapimpinn View Post
    this is wat the site says im not sure if its authentic or just style..JDM Type R Full kit 04-05 EP3 $2,149.00

Click to enlarge
    This style kit features the 04-05 Type R Front Bumper and Lip which is different from the 02-03 Type R style. The new features include a larger bumper with a larger lip for added style. This kit includes a front bumper, top trim pieces, front lip, side skirts, rear bumper and rear lip for a total of 7 pieces. The full kit comes prepainted in Satin Silver Metallic.

thats wh im confused!!!
    You're not going to pay 2149 for a replica kit my friend. They have the authentic then they have the USDM replica kit. Speedstar racing sells the whole conversion including paint matching to your car color. They even include the rebars, headlight leveling switch, headlights, and the full kit, well they did last time I went to their site. If you scroll down to the classified section on the main forum screen you'll see a list of the vendors.

Heres what you're looking for, since your searching hasnt gotten you very far along. Be prepared to pay an arm n leg for JDM goodness, 4500 worth to be exact. http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...2fc69e9f9935bd

thanks fourm members.. for ur help.. im not wealthy but price isint the issue... time for me to order.. thanks again!!!

don't for get the rebars

Think speedstar kit comes with the rebars if i'm not mistaken

Thread Information