http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWEhelJrmeo
Camaro owner records mechanics abusing car Best Chevrolet-Kia in Easley, S.C

So I was thinking about this, when I take my car to the mechanic, tire/alignment shop, etc. I wonder if my car is or might be getting abused ie. unnecessary revving, WOT, burn outs, etc. Most of the time I never leave the car so I am able to watch my car getting serviced but there are times when I have to leave the car for a day or two ie. major service. For minor stuff like oil changes and new tires and what not no biggie because as mentioned I am present. Since we drive sports cars and some if not most of us have modified cars...some of these mechanics/techs/whatever are tempted to test things out. For example, I was at America's Tire/Discount Tire a while back getting new tires installed the mofo who drove my car from the parking lot into the install bay/garage revved my car unnecessarily (the car has a muffler delete/straight pipe axleback) while I was standing there watching. I tell him to not rev the car and he responds "It wont hurt anything." I couldnt believe this piece of crap had the audacity to tell me that, let alone rev my car while I was right there. I informed the manager of the incident and he was very apologetic but damn that really pissed me off...I felt violated as hell.

I am thinking of installing a recorder and or camera in the vehicle for surveillance purposes when I leave my car to get serviced, anybody have something like this? And if so where can I purchase. What do you guys think about this? Am I being overly paranoid? I just dont trust people sometimes with my car. Now if I drove a Camry/Accord then I wouldnt be so worried but sports cars ie. MX-5/S2000/370Z/EVO/STI/etc. or even modified cars...I worry since a modified exhaust is like "hmmm I wonder how this car sounds?" or lowered then "Hmmm I wonder if this thing handles good?" or a short shifter "Hmmm Im gonna WOT this thing to feel the shifts" etc. (This is what I feel is going on in their heads...now not all mechanics are gonna be this bad but there seems to be a good amount of these assholes) And I never ever will have my car valet parked....:O