Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CHeck this OuT!

Hey there buddy, don't take the haters so seriously. Most if not all think it's your ride and you can do whatever you please with it.

Just relax. You're not going to win anyone over with that attitude, and that's just from experience. So keep it cool. No point in starting shit with senior members. You can prove your point without the drama.

Anyway, like I said, anyone who continues to bash is a moron and I dont see why you need to be defensive about it.

I could have sworn there was a "This thread sucks" emoticon. Oh well.

I've been on and off this site for quite a few years now and I've seen Weltall help a lot of people. Bashing him isn't going to make you many friends. And you should probably take your own advice about being disrespectful and stop acting like a child.

And (respectfully) your hood isn't my cup of tea either. Maybe if it was professionally done and didn't look like something from mspaint. You posted a pic, you're going to get opinions. I agree that some people could have had a little more tact.

*waits for thread lockage*

Just keep it cool. Like i have said, there are going to be haters anywhere you go. Just don't let it bother you man. Keep doing what you're doing and if you like it then keep it! Nothing wrong with being different from the heard! Believe me once i am done with my car's exterior, i am sure there are going to be haters.

Quote Originally Posted by 20CiviC02Si View Post
    Just keep it cool. Like i have said, there are going to be haters anywhere you go. Just don't let it bother you man. Keep doing what you're doing and if you like it then keep it! Nothing wrong with being different from the heard! Believe me once i am done with my car's exterior, i am sure there are going to be haters.
    i agree with everything he said. you dont have to like how other people mod their cars, but try to have a little respect for their ideas. who cares, its not your name on the pinkslip

I like the quality of the job, looks like you got the lines straight and clean even over a very odd surface like the bottom of the hood. Subject matter or actual design aside, a black border around the edges might help to give a feeling of "closure" at the edges cause it feels uncomplete how it is in that picture. I guess what I mean is it feels like you are looking at the top of the hood when you know you are looking at the bottom, and that feels odd and weird. if you were to have a border around it, whether black or the car color, it wold feel more inlayed, and I think it would be visually more impressive.

but again, good work on the paint job

shaddup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information