Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ebay fogs

just trying to revive the thread... I'm looking for yellow fogs and came across these last night, doing some research, which are the cheapest i've seen these fogs on ebay... here's the link let me know if its legit or worth buying and what ill need to do for install (rewire harness etc.).... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03...Q5fAccessories

Quote Originally Posted by gamma6 View Post
    just trying to revive the thread... I'm looking for yellow fogs and came across these last night, doing some research, which are the cheapest i've seen these fogs on ebay... here's the link let me know if its legit or worth buying and what ill need to do for install (rewire harness etc.).... http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/02-03...Q5fAccessories
    those look like the same ones i got, i had no problems except one of my bulbs blew out but overall they look good. i didnt instal them my self i had my friend mount them at his shop, i didnt have the hart to cut my own bumper, but i ran the wireing my self and overall it wasnt too hard. it came with everything even spare parts ahahahha just make sure u hook it up with a switch, i tried to hook them up with my headlights so they would turn on whn ever my headlights were on and i blew 2 fuses, its better to just go with the switch

yeah im afraid of cutting my bumper too! haha ok these make a sic mod with them so i'll just go with it and buy them they r ~$30 with shipping

just make sure the seller had a good rating

yeah i looked that up and it was fairly good, i couldnt find feedback on this particular item tho

Quote Originally Posted by Andieldiablo View Post
    those look like the same ones i got, i had no problems except one of my bulbs blew out but overall they look good. i didnt instal them my self i had my friend mount them at his shop, i didnt have the hart to cut my own bumper, but i ran the wireing my self and overall it wasnt too hard. it came with everything even spare parts ahahahha just make sure u hook it up with a switch, i tried to hook them up with my headlights so they would turn on whn ever my headlights were on and i blew 2 fuses, its better to just go with the switch
    so when u meant hook it up with the switch, that means the one it comes with? Also, did u add on another relay? ive read about this somewhere when using ebay fogs so it wont mess up your speedometer lights...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information