Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ebay Chips

300whp+2140lbs= fun classiccelica's Avatar
    Well with an NA motor you want to run lean to an extent to create enough heat in the combustion chamber to burn the fuel more efficiantly thus creating more power. Well at least this is how they do it in carberated cars. Not overly lean just lean enough to make power.

What a POS!!! Who the hell buys this shit...lol. I love all the b/s facts it states on the add, awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by classiccelica View Post
    Well with an NA motor you want to run lean to an extent to create enough heat in the combustion chamber to burn the fuel more efficiantly thus creating more power. Well at least this is how they do it in carberated cars. Not overly lean just lean enough to make power.
    Yeah my friend built up a carberated engine for his toyota truck. It was pretty sick actually, thing hauled a...

I hate the products out there that try to rip people off so they can make money. Its like watching infommercials online now. All these knock off companys and parts from china. I like how they always put "style" after the product like Apexi N1 style exhaust. My friend got burned too many times from buying those cheap azz parts on ebay when I told him to get the legit stuff. Now he has a closet full of parts that he cant use for his car.

Quote Originally Posted by SiR R8TD View Post
    What a POS!!! Who the hell buys this shit...lol. I love all the b/s facts it states on the add, awesome.
    its fucking rediculous how mutch shit they said it does, its like putting jesus in your car

anything to make a buck.

This topic sucks.

Closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information