Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    noooo! :(

I am just happy that you and yours are alive and well sir.
    I'm from Detroit, we are so gangster even our mayor is in jail

no way. Nobody has a trailer that can help bill out?
    Ed~

Sorry to hear about your EP man. Let me know if things don't work out with the current plan, I'm in DE and would be interested in purchasing the car as is. OR if you are trying to keep it I could offer my garage if you need to get it out of the yard for a couple days, till you figure something out. Just a thought...

I also have two 5 lug stockies if you need to borrow them.
    AkA EX FULL-RACE EP3

ephatch member
    Well Guys, I realize I should have been more vigilant, but sometimes, you gotta just give up... AND BUY YOURSELF A NEW CAR! Really, I've gone from devastated to estatic in about 2 weeks, and I'm emotionally drained...

But... there's a young guy at the body shop who wants it, and is going to buy it. So I'm gonna take state farm's 8100$ minus the $1600 salvage title and sell it to this guy Tom for $1800. I'm going to leave everything as is, lights, mirrors, stereo etc... I'm more hurt about if the car was destroyed, so now that it's going to a good home, I've come to some peace.

I will send the guy over here and you can say hello, so the car can live on... who knows if he'll visit, but I imagine he will...

So here's my new baby, a 2007 328xi 6 speed manual, sport package, 17"s, everything but nav... I hate to be a traitor on the honda name, but it was impossible to even test drive a Civic Si these days... Plus in a few years maybe a baby seat. This is a hella fun car, and 230hp/230tq...

I'm not parting anything out, but who knows if the guy would want to, so when he joins, you all can barage him with your parting out requests... but please don't send me any because the car is staying in tact and will live on with some one else.

Really the saddest part is losing the a/d/s/ 8 channel amp, but it would take too much work to put it back to any reasonable stock level... and I have Chad's a/d/s/ if I ever want to tinker, but I lost the active crossover components with that amp :-/

Last edited by Ocelaris; 04-17-2010 at 08:55 PM.

Anyone that criticizes the decision you've made here just doesn't understand nice things LOL!

Nice pick on the new ride man, she's gorgeous!!! And not to worry, I'm sure the vultueeeer, members here will take good care of the new owner.

Again, nice bimmer!

Sucks to hear what happened to you. I imagine all that going on would be exhausting though. A lot of eph's have their cars totalled out, upset about it for awhile then move on to bigger and better cars. Glad you were ok, I'd consider getting a lawyer though.

I love the pickup Bill! Sad to see another OG bite the dust though.
    Your most reliable source for K24 swap help and warrantied/papered K24 longblocks. Serving the K-community since 2004.

The Evolution:
    2003 Ep3 - K24A1/K20Z3 Hybrid - currently under the knife
    2001 S2000 - Stock and loving it
    1987 Buick T-Type WE4 - The BEAST

+1 on the lawyer comment, sounds like some shady BS goin on there!

you couldn't fix the ONE wheel/suspension?

tappin out early...

nice upgrade, but that coulda been easily fixed.
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

hell, the new owner may not want to go active and you can snag the modules.... I have a set of a/d/s passives here I'm not using ;)
    Made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.

so sorry to hear Bill; hopefully no one was hurt. I am getting nervous with the EPs going lately.
    How to properly use Apostrophes
    The rev limiter is not meant to be used as a shift light

ah man, sucks dude. glad everyone okay.

You too? Sucks to hear, man! At least everyone is safe and in one piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocelaris View Post
    Well, how disappointing is that, I called the salvage yard and was trying to see if I could come down and pull some parts off and sell them the rest, motor etc... and the guy got pissed that I would consider parting it out myself! Like hard core upset for suggesting something like that. I guess he doesn't want it after I've taken the valuable stuff off... oh well, looks like it's going to the junkyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ocelaris View Post
    Well, apparently the body guy at the auto body shop wants to buy it for $1800 so I'm just gonna give it to him with everything... he would let me replace the headlights/mirrors, but really, If somebody's gonna try and repair that car, I'd rather have him have everything working... That doesn't mean that he wouldn't sell the parts to you guys for a good price... but he'd need factory headlights and assistance swapping them.

I feel better psychologically with someone driving it, than it going to rust it's final days away.
    $1800 for the car with all the parts? Or just the parts? $1800 for the car with parts, go get your shit. You spent more than that on it and all insurance needs on your car are the stock parts unless they already paid you out for all your aftermarket parts too.

NM... just saw the pic of the new car... nice choice!
    Last edited by dofu2; 04-19-2010 at 11:22 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information