Well guys, after having slippage with the gatorback, i switched out to my BRAND new K070622 Gates belt, and i am having THE SAME problem i dont know what the hell is going on, i even took the belt off, and cleaned all the shit in the valley of the rib's on the blower pulley and the crank pulley with brake clean and a wire brush for an hour and a half, got all of the shit out and re assembled the belt system. SAME thing :( i dont know what's going on. I am confused and i just want the full potential out of my car, and this belt is the same length as the gator. but for some reason it tightens down A LOT more. there is maybe an 1/8 inch between the buddy nut and the nut on the tensioner bolt. so im almost maxed out on the tensioner. the belt is tight, but it isnt too tight, not tight enough to wine, but if you grab between the blower and the alternator it is pretty stiffI have one more thing im going to try, my original belt i got tuned on, my 61.5" gates micro-v greenstripe, never had a slippage problem with this guy ever, just squeaked. I trimmed the 8th rib off and really didnt do a good job, so i cleaned it up nice and trimmed it super smooth and smoothened it more with some sand paper. But if it doesnt work im lost and i will not know what to do