Close

Thread: procivic.com

procivic.com

has anyone ever bought from procivic.com? i was just wondering what people thought of that sight

that place is wack. I ordered my carbonfiber mugen spoiler from them and they call me right away and said that the one in stock was cracked and it'll take a extra 3-5 days. I said okay and it came later that week. They pretend to sell the lowest price, but when it comes to shipping cost, it's another story. Yes, they advertise lower than other places, but they're one of those companies that make money off of shipping. So lets say they sell a intake for $100, and a different place sells it for $120; they did beat that other place by $20, but after checkout, it'll cost around $130-$140. That's their scheme. Just like some durflex body kits that i want out their, they advertise low, but shipping cost the same as the product, so I say fuk it.

never heard of them..

why not check the current vendors here and see what they have to offer ;-)
    EPHATCH.COM 4 LYFE!! OFF THA CHAIN KREW #1

udontknowjack's mom was here....twice!

UPDATED SITE INFO!

Want to become a Site Sponsor? Click Here!

PM for HELP!!

Quote Originally Posted by 15000rpms View Post
    that place is wack. I ordered my carbonfiber mugen spoiler from them and they call me right away and said that the one in stock was cracked and it'll take a extra 3-5 days. I said okay and it came later that week. They pretend to sell the lowest price, but when it comes to shipping cost, it's another story. Yes, they advertise lower than other places, but they're one of those companies that make money off of shipping. So lets say they sell a intake for $100, and a different place sells it for $120; they did beat that other place by $20, but after checkout, it'll cost around $130-$140. That's their scheme. Just like some durflex body kits that i want out their, they advertise low, but shipping cost the same as the product, so I say fuk it.

No offense but they sound pretty good from that statement..you ordered something an they called right away telling you it was cracked..and it came in later that week (after they said an extra 3-5 days)...sounds like your just not happy with their pricing etc.

sounds like they are a great company, you just dont agree with their shipping and handeling fee's.
    most companys would have just shipped you a cracked cf wing and waited till you noticed and then blamed it on ups and said you have to deal with it
    be jealous :P

I've heard of them and did check out their prices but never did bought from them before because we got vendors here who do try to work with you and even maybe give you a better deal.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Virus View Post
    I've heard of them and did check out their prices but never did bought from them before because we got vendors here who do try to work with you and even maybe give you a better deal.

and I'm not just agreeing with T-Virus cause I'm a Admin either.....

i try to keep it with the vendors on here...

all the vendors on this site are all good dudes... SSR,Showstoppers,robear,skunk2...so many good ones

what are you looking for product wise?
    be jealous :P

Quote Originally Posted by ImportCustomx View Post
    No offense but they sound pretty good from that statement..you ordered something an they called right away telling you it was cracked..and it came in later that week (after they said an extra 3-5 days)...sounds like your just not happy with their pricing etc.

sounds like they are a great company, you just dont agree with their shipping and handeling fee's.
    most companys would have just shipped you a cracked cf wing and waited till you noticed and then blamed it on ups and said you have to deal with it
    Yeah, I guess you're right. They seemed pretty cool, but I'm just not of fan of their pricing because it's kind of like a hidden fee. Its not hidden, its just not reveal until the end.
    Last edited by fatathaland; 10-25-2008 at 12:43 PM.

I ordered a few things from procivic....got em all 3 days later. Perfectly good business IMO

Thread Information