Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    One cool duck, with a hat Heitzke's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    Montgomery.

Crestview, FL -- hmm All of my family is from Pensacola so that might do the trick! Can I get a # or URL for these folks?
    I knew I recognized your screen name from somewhere! You're a long time ARS/Bhamracing guy right?

Anyhow, let me ask around and see if I can't find something local here for you. Not sure if you know Michael Lee, but he's one of the only guys around here that I would go to. He's pretty well known in the Honda scene around here and has done some really nice work, more recently some nice K-series stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by neoamd View Post
    Montgomery.

Crestview, FL -- hmm All of my family is from Pensacola so that might do the trick! Can I get a # or URL for these folks?
    850-689-2267, ask for Johnny. I'm thinking of doing this same thing since my engine seized. I live in Crestview, so its near me. I tlaked to Johnny for over 30 min. yesterday and he is very friendly and willing to listen and offer advise.

ephatch member
    Quote Originally Posted by kmbkk View Post
    850-689-2267, ask for Johnny. I'm thinking of doing this same thing since my engine seized. I live in Crestview, so its near me. I tlaked to Johnny for over 30 min. yesterday and he is very friendly and willing to listen and offer advise.
    I second that. Johnny did my swap. I think labor was 850-900 and that included cleaning the motor up, pressure washing my engine bay, installing the motor, taking my rims to get tires put on because they don't do that in house, and brake installation. He even messed with the tune I was running for my cammed a3 to make it safe to drive the a1.

ebizzle will also back Johnny up, he and his brother have both had work done by Johnny. Fidels car was mostly tuned and I think he jumped timing once and he got super lucky and all Johnny had to do was put it back in time. Andrew's car, the rocker assembly grenaded on the dyno and Johnny had to rebuild the head.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information