Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanx Rob!

I think I'm a start a crew on wheels too!

I think I'll call it the: 17x9 IKR > RPF crew...

mem number #1

Quote Originally Posted by MOOGEN View Post
    Thanx Rob!

I think I'm a start a crew on wheels too!

I think I'll call it the: 17x9 IKR > RPF crew...

mem number #1
    Dude can you send me some more photos of the wheels because I'll be member #2 if I approve of the stance lol. What offsets is that?

Quote Originally Posted by ep3jd View Post
    H8r
    he's just being honest.. gotta respect it. lol. your car though, so who cares if it doesn't fit right?

Dude can you send me some more photos of the wheels because I'll be member #2 if I approve of the stance lol. What offsets is that?
    I don't have any good pics yet cause I'm waiting for my suspensions to get here. They are +25. Your going to love them if you getem. I've been waiting for the grid to come in concave and 4x100 for a long time. I was almost tempted to do a five lug awhile back just to get these wheels lols.

Quote Originally Posted by socmex7 View Post
    he's just being honest.. gotta respect it. lol. your car though, so who cares if it doesn't fit right?
    Sorry bro, failure: Disrespect deserves no respect lols. Fitting right is highly objective... To each his/her own.

H8r
    I don't hate on anyone it's just not my thing

-Rob

Sorry bro, failure: Disrespect deserves no respect lols. Fitting right is highly objective... To each his/her own.
    I meant to how you want your whip. may have missed a pronoun

Quote Originally Posted by socmex7 View Post
    I guess because you don't actually know me you wouldn't know I would never use the term "h8r" in a serious manner. Especially to someone who is as nice and helpful as rob is.

I don't have any good pics yet cause I'm waiting for my suspensions to get here. They are +25. Your going to love them if you getem. I've been waiting for the grid to come in concave and 4x100 for a long time. I was almost tempted to do a five lug awhile back just to get these wheels lols.

Where did you get them? 18racing? How low are you?? I have them in 16x8 and they're too small. Ugh, you have me SO syked right now. I've been trying to find them since that VRT Miata was featured on hella flush with them.

Quote Originally Posted by 27rocks View Post
    I don't hate on anyone it's just not my thing

See above response
    Last edited by ep3jd; 12-01-2010 at 06:00 AM. Reason: swype keyboard sucks dick

I guess because you don't actually know me you wouldn't know I would never use the term "h8r" in a serious manner. Especially to someone who is as nice and helpful as rob is.

haaha yeah, most of these guys especially windchaser big shit talkers but deep inside they are nice and willing to help out. I used to get in beef with windchaser all the time haaha.
    take everything these guys say with a grain of salt.

Where did you get them? 18racing? How low are you?? I have them in 16x8 and they're too small. Ugh, you have me SO syked right now. I've been trying to find them since that VRT Miata was featured on hella flush with them.

You should be syked haaha... The picture I posted about isn't really a good representation of how the wheel sits. It actually has very little camber but my lense sorta turned it fisheye. I'll try to take some more pictures of it when the skies are clear. I'm on eibach pro kit with 1" drop. I'm not sure but I believe that specific miata have 35mm spacer conversion from 4x100 to 4x114. Awhile back they weren't making this kind of offset for fwd 4x100's.

You should be syked haaha... The picture I posted about isn't really a good representation of how the wheel sits. It actually has very little camber but my lense sorta turned it fisheye. I'll try to take some more pictures of it when the skies are clear. I'm on eibach pro kit with 1" drop. I'm not sure but I believe that specific miata have 35mm spacer conversion from 4x100 to 4x114. Awhile back they weren't making this kind of offset for fwd 4x100's.

Correct, he did have an adapter for 4x114.3, that's why they were like +12, or something insane hahaha. What size tire do you have?
    I just wanna make sure I can still get relatively low with them

they got some ikr's on ebay
    charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles charles

Hey j000000stin!!! Suck it, i know how to change my sig. muhahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by charles View Post
    they got some ikr's on ebay
    Yeah they're the same company as 18racing.com. They only have bronze and I want white or hyper black like I have now :(

Correct, he did have an adapter for 4x114.3, that's why they were like +12, or something insane hahaha. What size tire do you have?
    I just wanna make sure I can still get relatively low with them
    I'm running 215 40's and I have about 1/2"(eye measurement) wheel popping out. Once I get my coilovers I'm going to dump this bad boy and put about -2* of camber in the rear. The front seems okay(maybe -1*) but I honestly think that It's only going to look more aggressive.

I'm running 215 40's and I have about 1/2"(eye measurement) wheel popping out. Once I get my coilovers I'm going to dump this bad boy and put about -2* of camber in the rear. The front seems okay(maybe -1*) but I honestly think that It's only going to look more aggressive.
    That's dope, I didn't wanna have more then -2.5, 3 degrees ish. I can't wait

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information