Well I don't work at Skunk2 but the prototype header that was tested on my EP3 way back when is finally in production. I was very happy with the results when we tested the prototype so I figured it was worth sharing. I know people will go on about "Well this header is better" and all the "Junk2" mumbo jumbo but the truth is this thing makes great power. On the old K20A3 I gained close to 30 Wheel Horsepower with this header and a tune on K-Pro. It is pretty much stock A2 power on an A3.

So before everyone goes "Looks great but where are the dyno numbers?" I will post the dyno numbers up first and then the pictures:

Baseline is 142 whp/120 wtq

After adding the header and tuning it on K-Pro we came up with about 170 whp/130 wtq

That is a solid gain of about 28 whp and 10 wtq!

And here are pictures as taken from the Skunk2 website:

One thing you will notice is that the welds are extremely clean (robotically TIG welded) and not just gooped up all over the place like the budget headers.

You will also need a solid rear motor mount to keep this header from banging the chassis and/or rocking forward and having a pulley rub a hole in your coolant reservoir (Which I learned the hard way).

And so what is the cost? You are looking in the Buddy Club Race Header Range as MSRP is listed at $836.84. This puts it between the high end headers which go for about $1200 and the cheap budget ones that go for about $400. Here is the link to the website: http://cms.skunk2.com/id/607/02-06-R...aPower-Header/

And again, I am not working for Skunk2 nor did they give me a kick down for posting this. I just figured it was worth mentioning to the community since I was personally impressed with the results.

On the A3 with the Skunk2 header and K-Pro (On top of the usual exhaust and SRI) you will be able to go toe to toe with most RSX-Ss and 06+ Sis.

And one more thing, if you have any questions, ask Skunk2 not me.