Close

Thread: EMUSA info

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey tumble weed any advice prior to the install?...how's it holding up? What to expect/watch out for ?..etc.

Quote Originally Posted by safridi22 View Post
    Hey tumble weed any advice prior to the install?...how's it holding up? What to expect/watch out for ?..etc.
    sorry late reply but I havent really got to test it out till this week. I just finally got it tuned, and on a dynojet it made 313 hp and 275 trq with 12.5 psi, ID1000s and a 2.25" emusa exhaust. with a bigger exhaust should be more around 325hp. pretty good for a chinacharger.

dyno chart:

One problem i'm having is the second coupler right after the turbo keeps blowing off. its comes down to the
    next pipe at an angle. I ordered a 45 degree coupler which should fix it.

As for the install the down pipe needs to be cut shorter. and mounting the intercooler might be a pain. other then that the kit is good. im lovin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tumble Weed View Post
    sorry late reply but I havent really got to test it out till this week. I just finally got it tuned, and on a dynojet it made 313 hp and 275 trq with 12.5 psi, ID1000s and a 2.25" emusa exhaust. with a bigger exhaust should be more around 325hp. pretty good for a chinacharger.

dyno chart:

One problem i'm having is the second coupler right after the turbo keeps blowing off. its comes down to the
    next pipe at an angle. I ordered a 45 degree coupler which should fix it.

As for the install the down pipe needs to be cut shorter. and mounting the intercooler might be a pain. other then that the kit is good. im lovin it.
    Very Nice Numbers Tumleweed, am loving it!!

Still dunnno why ppl talk smack about this kit.

How is the car holding up overall ?

Have you ran into issues with ur clutch or axles or engine mounts?

Which manifold did u end up using, steel or cast iron?

What psi wastegate spring r u running on the tial

Sorry for all the questions, but i have the kit but am replacing some parts and like to hear from the experienced, not the internet fan boys. Thanx

MOST IMPORTANTLY? Any unsuspecting cars taken a real whoop from ur beast as yet?

Thread Information