Close

Hid issues PLEASE HELP!?

I got an hid kit off a 93 honda civic it uses the same 9003 bulb my 2003 si hatch does but the headlights are not coming on. I connected everything like its supposed to be and nothing i looked at the fuses and its fine. They were working fine in the other car. whats the issue with them in my car? Oh yea the high beams work not the low beams. someone please help me. Many thanks
    Last edited by ckelvin5; 01-18-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Check the ground. Some parts of the engine bay looks metallic but are covered with paint.

Registered User bluebullitt2003's Avatar
    when i installed my DDM's HID, i realized that the wiring of the factory plug wires (one red, one black wire) are supposed to match the (one red, one black) wire of my HID kit, but the plug on the HID was reversed, so i had to cut off the factory plug and go to shcucks and buy a new plug and re wire it so the wires aligned up correctly, and then they turned on. other than that, you ballast might be shot

thanks guys. the wires didnt match up in the connector to the ballast so i plugged it back in with the power wire on the negative to the ballast and it fixed the problem.

Thread Information