Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I've heard we can use the AEM intake for the newer si. Since the EP's AEM intake is 2.5" piping and the newer si's AEM intakes are 3"

awesome info!!

Nice write up! I have the injen cai rsx-s spec but its not on my car, had no ideal it was that good lol

It would be bad ass if it showed hp but thats askin a little to much eh? Lol

dont forget ssr's new intake box http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...89b633e52eff9e

and injen doesnt use k&n filters any more, they use a superior amsoil filter (no oil needed & air flow is improved based on test i found)

Moderator=>PM 4 Help MugenReplica's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post
    dont forget ssr's new intake box http://www.speedstar-racing.com/stor...89b633e52eff9e

and injen doesnt use k&n filters any more, they use a superior amsoil filter (no oil needed & air flow is improved based on test i found)
    Good to know! Thanks for the heads up! That makes my recommendations for Injen more positive than than they already were.

does anyone know a lot about the aem v2? hp gains, diameter of both tubing? and info on Injen SP1576 Cold Air Intake? hp gains? and i live in nj so i was wondering if anyone knew how deep down the injen cai sits and if you think i could get water up in there

Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    I was in talks with the people from Tegiwa earlier in the year and they said their gruppe-m knock off is going to be slightly modified to fit LHD cars in the near future, I haven't heard anything from them since late summer though, but they are trying to make a LHD compatible one.
    that would be really nice :D sounds sexy

Quote Originally Posted by abstract View Post

you need a login to view that link

very useful information, i myself have a Fujita Cold Air Intake and am very happy with it. great sound from the engine and a quality product.

AKA Purple94coupe Euro-Yellow-Ep3's Avatar
    great info, im going to try the stock box mod

does anyone know how the password jdm carbon filter performs?

just buy one at the local auto part store. they order it for you and should come in less than 2 days.

nice write up imma be getting a new one soon so i got to see my options thanks

I cant find the stock air box mod thread. And yup, I have searched my ass off for it! lol

So, since there's no such thing as a stupid question.....has anyone ever shortened a short ram? I've got a DC Sports Short Ram intake, and it seems to me that since the intake manifold is on the front of the engine....near the grill...that it would be cooler if it was shorter, instead of extending back toward the exhaust manifold which is hot as ballzz.
    Anyone, anyone?
    I realize I'm probably over thinking the Short Ram's potential.....but, it's just a thought

Hey, I also wanted to ask about weather/water concerns/recommendations for CAIs. Someone else mentioned being in NJ, well I'm in Canada and we have wet springs and snowy winters, anyone up here or the US North west/east have any suggestions for dealing with that? I've seen some filter covers and some DIY splash guards, anything helps, thanks!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information