Close

Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast
    Well, I bought it and I don't work and most expenses go to college, so I kinda cherish every little thing I buy.

Hell yeah lol, They give me the look I want. But ofcourse for real, I'm a Poor College student that's why I cherish everything I buy for it =] no homo.

Door lock/unlock , everytime I try to unlock my door from my remote It only happens once every blue moon. But when I want to lock it it never has problem doing it. Also inside when i try to unlock my door from the lock switch in the driver side door i get the same problem as my remote.

This problem started to occur about 3 weeks ago been opening my door with my key mostly, ignored it but now it's bothering me. Anyone have a solution?
    Last edited by JJay.; 08-25-2011 at 02:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JJay. View Post
    Door lock/unlock , everytime I try to unlock my door from my remote It only happens once every blue moon. But when I want to lock it it never has problem doing it. Also inside when i try to unlock my door from the lock switch in the driver side door i get the same problem as my remote.

This problem started to occur about 3 weeks ago been opening my door with my key mostly, ignored it but now it's bothering me. Anyone have a solution?
    Your driver's side door lock actuator (72115-S5A-003) went out.
    My passenger's side went out last week too.
    It's common (too common IMO) and there's lots of threads on it... PM if you need help with it.

^Probably my first problem on the ep lol

I have HIDs for my H4 headlights.
    If I wanted them to fit an H1, or any other size, can I buy a new HID bulb in the new size, and simply use the existing ballast?

I'm assuming these HID companies use the same ballasts with the same plugs, can I get new HID bulbs as an easy conversion to a different size?
    WTS: 17" beater wheels 4 lug, Dell Studio 1555 Laptop, Volvo Lip, Nikon mount lenses, BuddyClub wing, and more. PM me.
    http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...110#post935110

Quote Originally Posted by ace of spades View Post
    anyone have passenger door release problems? my passenger door pull no longer opens the door.
    Quote Originally Posted by jed_averill View Post
    It caught the paper bag which pushed it on to the tire and rubbed it until only part of it is left. It has to be ordered? I can't get it from another civic?

It's probably gonna fuck up my foglights especially when it rains.
    Visibly, it's noticeably hideous too. Whether or not it'll kill your foglights, it's still a great idea to get one. Water's a cancer causer for cars.
    I have my CAI there, so I fabbed up a piece if plastic to fill in the hole that I have. It doesn't look like you have just a hole though. lol.. I'd the whole thing's missing, you should fork out the cash, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by gtolio View Post
    ...it doesn't rain in CO like it does in CA.
    Orly?

Quote Originally Posted by jed_averill View Post
    Well, I bought it and I don't work and most expenses go to college, so I kinda cherish every little thing I buy.
    NOTHING wrong with that!

EDIT: Even during summer, it's not a good idea to allow gutter water all up in there.
    Last edited by nmysiismyn; 08-25-2011 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nmysiismyn View Post
    Orly?
    Rly.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrickJamesYu View Post
    I have HIDs for my H4 headlights.
    If I wanted them to fit an H1, or any other size, can I buy a new HID bulb in the new size, and simply use the existing ballast?

I'm assuming these HID companies use the same ballasts with the same plugs, can I get new HID bulbs as an easy conversion to a different size?
    yes itll work
    PSN: theehuggybear

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEP3 View Post
    yes itll work
    Okay thanks
    WTS: 17" beater wheels 4 lug, Dell Studio 1555 Laptop, Volvo Lip, Nikon mount lenses, BuddyClub wing, and more. PM me.

while test driving today, I found that I dont need to push the clutch in to pull the car out of gear. I can just push or pull it out while driving and it'll just pop out relatively easy. Is that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by ttttrigg3r View Post
    while test driving today, I found that I dont need to push the clutch in to pull the car out of gear. I can just push or pull it out while driving and it'll just pop out relatively easy. Is that bad?
    I think it's bad to do, but my car can do that as well.

Perfectly normal.
    Don't do it often though..

You can even shift INTO gears 2-5 without clutching- if you're cool, like me!

I'm not cool enough to do it in 6th gear though- as I don't have one.

EDIT:
    I just noticed the Pinky matches my avatar.

lollll. ok cool. I thought my car was breaking down. I saw scanning LED lights at night on a parked Civic. I assume it's the alarm system. Do those alarm systems with visible LED lights suck up power enough to drain your battery empty in a week?

lollll. ok cool. I thought my car was breaking down. I saw scanning LED lights at night on a parked Civic. I assume it's the alarm system. Do those alarm systems with visible LED lights suck up power enough to drain your battery empty in a week?

The amount of power an LED uses to power is VERY SLIM.
    I would say as long as your battery holds a proper charge, and your alternator is properly working, a good week of parking should be fine.

Page 61 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111 ... LastLast

Thread Information