Close

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorJones View Post
    They are actual for sale lol PM me for price

Quick update:

I'm still working on dropping this in. its a k20a2 mod list is unknown bought it for a steal, its was only 1700 with turbo set up, intercooler+piping.

[IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x240/StraightEpPower/2012-01-08154115.jpg[IMG]
    [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x240/StraightEpPower/2012-01-08154024.jpg[IMG]

Green Crew #7

Please donate and support EPHatch.com: Greenie Status, License Plate Frames, Banner & Small 'ephatch.com' Decals

Was your WTS/WTT/WTB closed? Please read the following: link 1 & link 2

nice ride man i was wondering on what size your tires are and how the hell is you car that low in washington cause i just moved to bremerton and im kinda scared to drop my baby that low... FYI im digging the rims i have the red one....

Quote Originally Posted by DisSumShit View Post
    nice ride man i was wondering on what size your tires are and how the hell is you car that low in washington cause i just moved to bremerton and im kinda scared to drop my baby that low... FYI im digging the rims i have the red one....
    be careful, but for the most part you just gotta say fuck it, let it scrape

hahah yea im getting there cause my piping is all fucked up anyways and i need a new one so i think imma just lower my car onces all this fucking snows goes away

Quote Originally Posted by ep3colin View Post
    be careful, but for the most part you just gotta say fuck it, let it scrape
    Ya its either just let it scrape and know how to avoid all the bumps, dips and sewer covers or go with 17s to give you just a bit more ride height. Also welcome to Washington! Hope to see your ep at meets and shows! Same to you Colin, i have seen your EP since i sold you those Type R skirts to you haha

Ya its either just let it scrape and know how to avoid all the bumps, dips and sewer covers or go with 17s to give you just a bit more ride height. Also welcome to Washington! Hope to see your ep at meets and shows! Same to you Colin, i have seen your EP since i sold you those Type R skirts to you haha
    This snows really been stopping me from dropping my car off at paint so I don't think illmmake the xxx meet, but the next local ep3 meet you should come check her out, nothing too special lol

Dammmn ur gonna need some Big Brakes to Stop that bad boy soon! you know where to get some when you do need brakes :

Last edited by HUR1CNE; 01-20-2012 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HUR1CNE View Post
    Dammmn ur gonna need some Big Brakes to Stop that bad boy soon! you know where to get some when you do need brakes :
    Yeah I've been planning on a BBK for awhile now. My funds are short right now but i still have my end of the year bonus from work coming in. I'll let you know. Just notice I'm going to need to go 5 lug too.

This snows really been stopping me from dropping my car off at paint so I don't think illmmake the xxx meet, but the next local ep3 meet you should come check her out, nothing too special lol
    Yeah the swap is taking a bit longer than expected so i wont be making it to XXX either. You planning on repainting NHBP or something different?
    Last edited by MajorJones; 01-22-2012 at 04:04 PM.

I remember multiple runs with your car before you bought it from Hip when we were both NA. Looks like we will have to go at it again... but with boost this time! Nice to have another boosted EP around Good luck with your swap!

Yeah the swap is taking a bit longer than expected so i wont be making it to XXX either. You planning on repainting NHBP or something different?
    Yeah just nhbp respray, so did you end up upgrading from reflash?

Ooks like trippy johns car lol
    Last edited by qnzjay69; 03-19-2009 at 05:03 PM.

yea sucks that i wont make it to the xxx cause i have work i wouldve loved to go... but yea as for the rim size im trying to get some bigger rims and get rid of the 002... you know anyone that wants to trade rims over there????

Quote Originally Posted by Siborg View Post
    I remember multiple runs with your car before you bought it from Hip when we were both NA. Looks like we will have to go at it again... but with boost this time! Nice to have another boosted EP around Good luck with your swap!
    Yeah, a few runs sounds like fun! Swap is almost done, can't wait to get it back on the road.

Yeah just nhbp respray, so did you end up upgrading from reflash?
    I went K-pro but its still in the box haha I've been procrastinating a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by DisSumShit View Post
    yea sucks that i wont make it to the xxx cause i have work i wouldve loved to go... but yea as for the rim size im trying to get some bigger rims and get rid of the 002... you know anyone that wants to trade rims over there????
    Nope, wish i could of gotten rid of mine awhile ago.

damn 1700 for the turbo a2. i wish i be finding deals like that. nice done car. i like it(:

anyone who hates on this care wrong. This exactly what i LOVE to see on an EP. Eggy's are my favorite and this is a prime example of an eggy done right.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information