Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    this was my option b if my resonator was too loud after the adding the muffler. i heard that ones tits for being quiet. 27" of packing, 6" round. its massive.

the ultra quiet alone doesn't help much. i ran midpipe only for a day and it WAS loud, but it did sound really good. not ricey at all, just deep grumbling, it didn't even scream at high end. but it was loud. like the jolly green giant screaming AHHHH! =] after more 3" piping and a M-OE you can't hear a thing.

i'll stop selling the M-oe now. i still need to put a video up of it.
    Last edited by AKEP; 08-31-2011 at 02:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian View Post
    just put on stock cat-back, back in the day i made 240 with stock exhaust on 7psi. i got kpro, up'ed boost and made around 280-300 with stock exhaust.

...most of my old ass vids had stock exhaust
    Quote Originally Posted by japarossa View Post
    The stock exhaust will work fine on a boosted a3 its not ideal but it will work. Otherwise just go with a 50 State legal system like the magnaflow. I have the magnaflow and unless you know ep's you would think it was stock. The cops here have just started bitching and whining about this aswell. Here they dont just ticket you, they pull your safety inspection sticker and make you tow it home.
    thank you guys...this was an answer i was hoping to find. thank you everyone else for their input. I have the stock muffler ready all set, now I just need a high flow cat and oem mid-pipe.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information