OK, now I have been looking at information for about a year and a half now, and what I am (thinking) is this:

(k-pro, duh)
- k24a2
- 45-50* VTC Actuator
- RBC IM
- JRRH/Test Pipe/HKS Hi-Power

Plans:
I like OEM reliability. So, I don't wanna open the head up and put new cams in, I don't care for that (at least right now)

Questions:
VTC Actuator
I have been reading a lot about this lately, I was originally not even concerned with this, but I see that the benefits of getting a higher degree VTC is worthwhile..
- Just to get things right, the stock VTC on the TSX is 25*, correct?
- Also, I have read on Hondata that they have been experimenting with the VTC actuator out of the RSX-S which is a 50*, right?
- In the reading, I read that a 50* VTC is not "safe" with the k24a2 because of the valve/piston clearance in the event of "over rev'ing/mis-shifting".. They suggest a 45* VTC..
- Question(s): Is this all true? Anyone want to shed some more light on this? And, is there a VTC that is at a 45* from the factory rather than 50* ?

RBC
I have also done a lot of reading about this as well.. From various dyno sheets, all I see is that there is a greater significance in the loss of Torque in the low end with the shorter, fatter runners of the RBC (with just a bit more HP up top) than the longer, thinner runners of the RBB.
- Also, all dyno results I see of stock k24a2's typically only rev out to 7,500 RPM and there is a loss of HP, and a very large loss of Torque at the end. So, that's all the more I plan to rev mine out to.
- I know it is recommended to get the RBC, especially for boosted applications, but for what I want to do, I am wondering if I really should or not..
- Question(s): Anybody want to shed some new light on this in addition to what I have said? I see some good numbers with the PRB. Basically, after a tune, is there going to be significant gain in performance based off of what I want to do between the RBB/RBC/PRB IM's?