Close

Thread: k pro question!

k pro question!

Ive been looking for this anwser, sorry if i missed it, can you help me either way? I have a 03 ep3 swapped with a k24a2 and k pro'd. Right now it has a suuuper advanced tune for 100octane, and its like $8 a gallon here. I downloaded the k pro tune program and i noticed you have to choice a veh befor you pic a motor....and when i look at the stock tunes, theres nothing about swapped cars....So basically do i need to start off by choosing "tsx", then go to "k24a2 tunes"?

yup. you can use that one or i've heard of people using the rsx-s stock one too. hondata recommends that you still check AFR's on the TSX base map to make sure its all good. i say get it retuned.

Quote Originally Posted by AKEP View Post
    yup. you can use that one or i've heard of people using the rsx-s stock one too. hondata recommends that you still check AFR's on the TSX base map to make sure its all good. i say get it retuned.
    yep. Go based on the motor. Also, the base maps are just that - base maps. Use them to get the car running so it can get tuned.

Thread Information