Finally got around to ordering a K-Pro, convinced the wife that the Powercard just wasn't cutting it. I have budget for 1 more significant modification (ontop of the OEM parts I am ordering).

So here is my question: which would you get, which is best HP/$, and if you were to do all options, what order would you do them in. (basic engine I have: Injen Type-S intake on the way, 440cc injectors, Shorty headers, axleback, JRSC, grounding kit/voltage stabilizer on the way, solid motor mounts)

• Option 1: Methanol injection + DIY test pipe. I live and daily drive in Phoenix AZ. Meth would really help keep everything cool in there, and as a bonus give me better burning and what not. So Cooler + HP seems like a good thing to me.

• Option 2: Used Race Header / Used Catback. I already have a shorty header, and an axleback, so I think for HP/$ a test pipe or high flow cat would do for now? I think I would go 3" if I do for the swap in the future.

• Option 3: Merc Racing inlet + DIY test pipe. Better flow for the Type-S Injen I just ordered.

• Option 3: Cams. Not sure which brand, I like BC (especially if/when I swap to a k24a1), but Skunk2 has some good reviews online...

Let me know what you genius's think. I am really leaning to Meth... And yes i know the downsides and all that jazz, I have done a TON of reading up on it.