Being a bit dramatic with the title, but it certainly seems like it's not going to get installed.

I tried previously only to get fed up and took the whole mess off. I did the rest in pieces last week, ran boost line, soldered in powercard, so all that was left was the JRSC install in the engine bay.

Started last night got the manifold removed, JRSC bolted up, except the lower middle bolt. The first bolt was a pain in the arse to begin with, starting it with needle nose pliars till you could fit a wrench on it, the rest were easy(ish) and required godlike patience, till the bottom middle bolt. I've already dropped the bolt and it's under the charger somewhere, I can't fit my hand under, can't see and I fear I'll have to take the JRSC off now to get the bolt, only to have the situation repeat itself.

There's no way to get a wrench/socket on the bottom middle one from what I can see, I've got a good selection of universal wobble sockets, extensions and cheaters, but nothing will fit, and if it did, I still need room to turn the bolt and there isn't any.

I'm pleading here now, cause I know there are a few of you around who have this JRSC on your EP, did you just omit the middle bottom bolt and do up the rest? It's a half arse way and it doesn't jive quite right in my gut to do something like that, nothing on the car is hacked and this would be the first.

I've got today/tomorrow to either get it sorted or it's coming off and going up for sale, it's gonna stink but I've gotta get moving on, winter's around the corner and I've got wood to split/cut.

Thanks for reading!