Close

A photo journal in memory of my EP3 (2002-2013)

Well, it's officially over. Got rear ended on the highway a couple of weeks ago and got the word from my insurance guy that it's a write off. Picked this car up in June 10, 2002 with 35km on the odometer. Drove it for 275,000 kms up to January 15, 2013. Here's a short photo journal.

Sorry to hear that bro. You good? Its not that bad. Buy it back and repair it. If not and you willing to part out. I will take the mud flaps, OEM amber and red bumper lights and your Car pc setup. Let me know

Thanks umdorado, I was lucky to walk away from it. I went to the shop this weekend to get my belongings and what you can't see in the photo of the wreck is that half of the truck floor is crumpled so you can actually see the ground from the trunk. My subwoofer punched through the back seats too. It would be too much work to repair. Unfortunately the carpc was retired a few years ago since I wasn't able to find a touch screen that would last more than a year.

I've been thinking about getting something a little grown up so I put a deposit down on a 2010 TSX manual. Should be picking it up this week.
    Last edited by i-WERKS; 01-28-2013 at 12:09 PM.

Mid Engine ep3. j/k

Thread Information