Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question quickest n/a ep?

WHO is the quickest N/A EP on the forum??? time? mods? futur plans??

ill let u know next week. im doing the swap this friday and saturday. with the rxs-s and the ITR cams and Hondata flash.... ya never know. :p

ssvr6
    Port -- You're in New Orleans? I'm going to be there from 2-21 through the 27th. I'd love to see the swap and get a ride if possible.

Steve

anytime man.. what you coming down for? we'll definatly have to meet up. ill show ya around town if needed. ever been here before? its a place like no other. we can go out to bourbon street and have some fun :D

*edit* PM me when your ready.. ill give you my cell #

Originally posted by PoRT
    anytime man.. what you coming down for? we'll definatly have to meet up. ill show ya around town if needed. ever been here before? its a place like no other. we can go out to bourbon street and have some fun :D

*edit* PM me when your ready.. ill give you my cell #
    Ill be down on the 28th ;) ....gotta love mardi gras !

ssvr6
    I'm leaving this Friday (with my wife and daughter). I should be there Friday night. I'm heading back home next Wednesday or Thursday.

Maybe we can get together for a drink or something?

Steve

anytime.. i work during the day, so it will have to be in the later portion of the day, or on a weekend. in anyway, we'll get together. ill PM you with my cell number. where are you staying?

ssvr6
    I forget the name...Jefferson maybe?

Steve

Jefferson Street? or jefferson Parish (county). we are the only state that uses Parish instead on County. Jefferson Parish is very close to my home.. Jefferson street is about 20 min away, so either way its close. My numbers are.. (504)583-0822 and (504)352-5744 either one of those will work. my name is Tim if you didnt know. both of you guys give me a call. especially during Mardi Gras:p

so Port , did u get any times with the swap yet???

im going VERY soon.. i might try to arrange a track time when these guys come in.. we'll have some fun. but i know it will be tough if you have family with ya. cant go to the track on family vacation. hehe

What kind of times are you expecting? low 14s? What track you gonna run at?

DAMN , i wanna see this.:D

im going VERY soon.. i might try to arrange a track time when these guys come in.. we'll have some fun. but i know it will be tough if you have family with ya. cant go to the track on family vacation. hehe
    One thing Id say to invest in, if your running hondata, is either energy suspension motor mounts, or the J's racing engine damper. My friend Jeramy ran a 13.85 in his dc5 w/ hondata, CAI, mounts, and some aziennas.

the J's Racing Dampener is coming at the end of the month. its on order with the group buy. this run will not be with the dampener. i am also waiting on a unforgetable test pipe. so ill make this run as is, and ill make the next one with the dampener and the test pipe and see what kind of gains are made.

i dont know what im expecting to run.. i dont like to think about it b/c i always have a bad night when i expect certain times. guys also git ti remember how hot and humid it can get down here, if its a day like that, the times will not be as good. you guys are shoveling snow right now, and i have on a short sleave shirt riding with my windows down, lol.

ssvr6
    i am also waiting on a unforgetable test pipe.
    Unforgettable Sound and Peformance?

Did you order it yet? What was shipping? The reason I ask is because their shop is a 1 minute drive from my house. I could bring it to you and save you a few bucks.

Steve

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information