Joe has been MIA for a few weeks. This thread is locked due to his lack of response and the fact that has people's money and has not sent them their kits. There are people that have received kits with no issues, however now, no one is.

Joe, if you come back and take care of all this, that would be great. However, you can no longer sell these on the site. We have a paying advertiser that is selling them now.

Steve
Site Admin

Hello all,
I apologize for my abscence, Ive had a hellish couple weeks, I was hospitalized for some health reasons and now im happy to say im back to normal... I apologize to those who have sent me payments for grounding cables... What i need from everyone who has sent me money, is to PM me privatly and let me know your name and address... Im trying to get things situated back to normal right now and catch up on all the things i have missed out on.... Please pm me and let me know your name and address and color kit you wanted. --- ... Once again i apologize for my abscence... Thanks for being understanding. -sincerly Joe.:D