TURBOTECH...

very well said, but i dont think this thread in anyway was to flame cybernation. that was another thread that was made/locked and deleted. i met paul at the import xpression show and was quite pleased with the offer he gave me. but all of us here know what this whole thing is about. the competition of other kits on the market force manufacturers of these turbo kits to fine tune and perfect these kits offered to the public. i personally do not like the name calling or shop bashing anyone has made. both SFP and Cybernation are great shops. oddly they are both here in south florida and if any1 knows anything about the south florida scene, they will be the 1st to tell you there is a lot of shit talking.

steve is quite happy with his cybernation kit and im quite happy with my SFP kit. the horsepower made by the cybernation kit on steve's car is quite impressive. unfortunately i have not had the chance to fully tune my car to the spec we want it to be. vacations came in to play and this allowed me to drive the car for the past couple of days at a tuned low boost. im talking very low boost to make sure everything worked and there were no probs. after 4 days now....the car is ready. once i dyno this weekend ill post sheets.