Install went VERY smooth! Started around 2pm, and finished up around 4:30ish. Half shaft on right side was the only one to pop out but was caught and imediatley put back in place. We took extra care in assuring that we didnt run into that head ache. Hint: when wheel is off, use a jack stand to support the WHEEL LUG NUT. The half saft only poped out when removing the OEM strut, but like I said we cought it, so no biggie.
Rears are a bitch because you are fighting the new strut to get it in place. Hint: have someone step on brake caliper to push rear end assy down while the big ass bolt is put into place. The rears are the hardest to adjust. The fronts are easy!
My camber is WAY fucked up. My tire pressure is fucked up. I had the OEM tires at 34psi up front and now they are at 37.5psi! Its like driving on a wet sponge! The ride is no where near dialed in so a review of the kit will be in about a week.
Now for the pics!
Here is the installed front

Everything bolts up perfectly!

Tire gap

This is what the front spring looks like. The bottom one is completely compressed. Is this normal?

Well thats all for now kids, more to come and a full review once the alignment is done (thursday) and new wheel/tires are on!