Hey guys, sorry it took so long to post, but I've been extremely busy the last few days.

Anyway before I say anything else, if any of you are installing or having the JRSC installed, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT cut the ECU wires like it tells you to do in the instructions. I called Jackson Racing and they told me not to cut the wires, even though it says to in the instructions. Unfortunately, for me it was too late:( But I just soldered the wires back together, no real harm, just a bit of a hassel.

As for the install itself, it wasn't too bad. The mechanical stuff was easy, the hard part was that Jackson Racing's directions sucked! On a few of the components they said you could use a wobble socket to tighten the bolts, but that was not the case. We spent over an hour just trying to get to those bolts to tighten them, what a pain! Getting the charger itself into position was kinda a bitch too. It's a very tight fit. Oh and also there was a component that bolts up to the throttle body that had a burr on one of the gasket sealing surfaces. We had to file that down, and I notified Jackson that there may be something wrong with their mold for that part. Other than that and the ECU problem it was pretty much straight forward. Definitely worth the money I save for someone else installing it.

As for performance, it was just what I was looking for:D The powerband is extemely smooth and the car pulls like a raped ape especially from 4000 rpm and on! The car is a blast to drive and a little of the bottom end I lost from i/h/e is back and then some! I'm sure it doesn't really compare to you guys with turbos, but for me, it's all about the direct bolt-on and CARB legality issues. I can hopefully dyno in the next couple weeks, but I can't promise anything. Funds are kinda tight now!

I don't have my pics ready yet, but Steve from K-Series.com offered to host them for me. Hopefully I'll have them in the next couple of days.

If anyone has any questions, I'd be happy to answer anything I can.

Thanks guys!

Nick