I happened to come across a free kit of armorall products to make your car look pretty. Wash soap, stuff to make your wheels shiny, stuff to make the tires all shiny, stuff for your windows, some wipes too. I used pretty much everything except the wipes cuz my inside is never that bad, and after about 2 days I had to wash my car again. It was horrible how dirty this stuff will make your car get. The soap sucked and I had to scrub for almost an hour to get everything off my car, when that was said and done I used their stuff on my wheels and tires. It's like turning your wheels into dirt magnets. My wheels got black stuff all over them, it was hideous. I had never felt bad before about my car being dirty, but this was just horrible. I know some of you are thinking "armorall is too make stuff look good, not to clean it" but I was under the impression that these specialized products wouldn't be so bad. But damn. My car was nasty. So I washed it all again this weekend, spent two hours making it nice shiny, vaccum, clean the windows, and it rains the next day.

I think the clean car gods hate me.