Originally posted by eg9turbo
Quit your whining. You people don't have the mental capacity to realize that you get what you pay for. JDM parts are intended for Japanese cars. Go ahead and use your American parts on your Japanese cars because it doesn't matter anyways ( No sense in trying to argue with ricers ). You're old enough to be my father, so why don't you mind your own business and act your age. You're 50 years old and own a Civic Si. When I'm 50 I will own a Lexus or a Mercedes. You are obviously not in the payscale range to afford something like that, but instead you have to buy a $17,000 kiddy car. Face it, you're in a midlife crisis. Know your role and shut your mouth.

SSRV6- I don't have anything left to say to you. Talking to you is like trying to talk to a 6 year old. Your mental is weak and you're really a dork in real life that has a VW Passat and a Civic. You people are just plain stupid and know jack shiet about how a REAL Honda is supposed to be. You probably think Heel-to-Toe is a dance move and oversteer is putting your hand OVER the wheel. Like I said before....Take your 540 posts and SHUT UP!
Boy you missed the point meat! First af all I'm 40, second of all the Si was a gift from me to my son , whose 15 1/2(check other posts around this forum) he gets his license in a couple of months.
I own, in no particilar order:

1998 NSX-T red with camel interior (comptech air,header,exhaust)
2001 BMW M3 cabriolet silver/black
2001 M-Benz ML430 Blk/Blk

It wasn't whining. When there are discussions that differ, people present opinions and facts, not bash each other. You can ask anyone here who has seen my limited posts that my son and I are here for the information that a site like this can provide.

I don't think my midlife crisis is here yet. I own my own swimsuit mfg company in L.A., with about 100 employees....I think my payscale is there.

I shouldn't qualify your response, but I felt compelled, because evidently you had me mixed up.

Like I said, I use this forum, as well as M3forum.com, and the NSXCA.org to gather valuable information on my cars. If this touches a nerve sorry.

hms