Right off the start, let me say I do not have this set up so I am sorry if you thought this was going to be a way cool thread and now you are disappointed.

I need advice/expertise from other members.

Continuing a little off a previous thread (my rant/praise for the ep)
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...threadid=35976

I am planning for the long term and want to make sure things will be compatible. So here is the question.

If I get a Jackson Racing supercharger for my K20A3 and then later get a K20A2 put in, will the supercharger fit the new engine? The RSX-S SC will be too big for the engine bay and I am not sure if the SI/A3 SC will fit the bolt pattern on the RSX-S/A2 engine.

Also, will there be any hondata incompatibilities? --- there is a reflash for A2+RSX-S JRSC race ver. and there should be a reflash for the A3+SI JRSC race ver. (when it eventually comes out.) so what about A2+SI JRSC race ver? Is the si and rsx-s superchargesrs that different in output/performance that there would be a problem?

If this is outlined in another thread, please direct me to it so I can continue my research. I am aware that this would probably be a good reason to go turbo instead of SC but it is just a gut instinct right now to go JRSC. Any help would be grand. :smilem: