Well it's time to put the car on a diet. Today i removed the rear seat to shave a couple extra pounds, since i am bumping the car up to SM in auto-x. Now my goal is to balance the car's weight as best as i can, and removing the rear seat does not help this goal. Since the seat removal the car has become front end heavy "Obviously!". I already have a carbon hood installed, so that has been taken care of.

Now the goal is to find a way to shift more weight to the rear to even out the balance. There is some obvious modifications that can be performed to complete this task.

1. Battery Relocation (I have swapped out the stock battery for a Buddy Club Race Batter. So relocating the battery to the rear of the car will only have a minor effect since it only weights 12lbs.)

2. A/C Removal (This will shave approximately 40lbs up front. I think this will be the most effective way to accomplish my goal.)

3. Corner Weight and Balance (Now i am wondering how much of an effect raising the front coilovers up will have on shifting weight to the rear. If you have any insight on this please share!)

Any other ideas?