My clutch is on its way out (Exedy Stage II) and I'm doing my research for a new one. I just have the stock a3 with i/h/e, so I want something mild (at most a Stage I kit). The Exedy Stage II isn't bad, and it was great when I had a JRSC, but stop-and-go traffic was a bit irritating sometimes (especially now that it's slipping erratically).

The reviews I've seen for Clutchnet clutches/pressure plates are good, and they have the best prices, so I'll probably go with them. The green Kevlar clutch and pressure plate are what I had picked out, $220 + shipping. I assume that they're made for the a2 flywheel (like most other kits), but I'll call Clutchnet just to make sure. Any comments on those?

I currently have an a2 flywheel, so I don't have to replace it. However, I am considering a semi-lightweight flywheel (12-14lbs.). I've seen a few from Competition, ACT, etc. but they're all $280+, which is more than I'm willing to spend. I've read a few good reviews on the "F1 Racing" lightweight flys, and they're only $145 or so on eBay, but I'm not too sure about their quality. Any comments?