Quote Originally Posted by 04EP3Hatch View Post
i figured i'd post my sheet up so you can take a look at it, i would run a solid climbing boost line all the way to rev limiter and i would peak at 7.8psi, but as for everything right now, i think i may just do a 3" exhaust and the ported TB and inlet casting and see where my gains are, i would get retuned obviously. And i'll leave it like that for a while. I'd imagine those mods could see an extra 10whp or so, in the top end, i'd say 5800-limiter, no?
The TB and inlet casting should show gains pretty much across the board. To see the MOST from the TB and inlet mod you would need to be tuned for sure, but unless you just want to see individual gains for that mod alone, youre kinda throwin $ away that could have bought your cams and 4 EX rockers for ya. The OEM a2 cam and rocker swap with the TB and inlet mod combined would REALLY be worth tuning for. Wouldnt you like to see a combined 30-40whp increase?

I dunno if you do all your own work or not, but dont shy away from installing the VTEC killer cam setup. It does come with a few things you should do "while youre at it", like timing chain replacement and checking the condition of your TCT... but changing those things really save you from potential costlier repairs down the road, and should be done as a maintenance thing anyways.

There IS discussion about changing valve springs when you swap the cams, but a few still use the stock k20a3/k24a1 valvesprings and so far... with no issues. Me personally, i would change them at least to OEM s2k springs. Again, to err on the side of safety. If you need pix or info on whats needed to make the Killer setup work, hit me up. Theres a couple of guys on here that have done it, several on k20a.org, and have nothing but good things to say about it. My personal setup isnt in the car yet, and the head is prepped but in pieces, but it wouldnt be a big deal to assemble it so you can see what you wanna see. Just LMK.