I need to replace my shocks in my car, and was originaly going to replace them with Koni Yellows and keep my H&R springs. But i found out that my front shocks are kyb and the kybs are not rebuildable, so it would mean sourcing out a set of OEM shocks that i can use to put the Koni inserts into, wich will cost me more $. + my supplier for Koni is saying some of their stuff is back ordered for 3+ months.

So now im looking at coil overs, but since I was budgeting for shocks, I dont want to pay that much $ for a set. I called a bunch of shops looking for pricing on BC, Megan, Skunk, etc and most places were quoting me $1200 +. I found I can get a set of Skunk Pro-S coilovers through my work for less than $1000 tax in.

My question though is how good are they for street use?? I drive my car ALOT, almost 100 miles a day, 5 or 6 days a week. And some of the roads around my work are pretty pitted/pot holed. So before I order them, I want to see what you guys/owners of them have to say about their street drivability.

Also, Im located in Canada, so shipping stuff cross boarder is gonna kill me. I am exploring methods of bringing it across at the lowest cost to me.