The price is pretty good. But that last review^^^^, made me feel a little uneasy. I don't like the fact that he "responds usually on the same day...". That is why I liked working with Mike(elitetuning), he would schedule an appointment for that day or the next whichever was convenient for you and devote time to you. I know that Jeff has a full-time shop gig, but I would hate to have to take 2-3 days to tune just one cam angle. Though I know everyone believes that you can't tell how much power you are putting down on the street, I think you would be surprised at what his program can do. No joke, I finished my tuning on the dyno and would send him my datalogs, he would send me back a graph of the power and torque, the shop owner whose dyno I was on could not believe that Mike had it so dialed in that it was within +/-1hp every single run.

Either way, there is no substitute for dyno tuning, but ultimately no substitute for professional tuning. Both Jeff and Mike can put together solid tunes over the net.