Hey all. I have a dilemma. I have a 2003 EP3 that I daily drive to and from work. I am currently riding on D-Specs/Skunk2 springs and 15" GSR Fat 5 wheels. I traded for the wheels some time ago and the ride got infinitely better. However, the ride still sucks. I can not take it anymore. I was planning to just go back to stock. But I can't deny how good the car looks lowered.

I have said, I would love to go coilover, if I could afford it. Then I found the raceland coilovers and the threads about them. I understand that most are happy with them. That they are "softer" coilovers with spring rates not much more than stock. But I am not racing the car. I am just driving from home and back.

Here are my thoughts, and I would like to get some input from those smarter than me. I am kind of leaning towards stock because I can slap them in, get a stock alignment, get a better ride and then not have to worry about it ever. My only concern is that I have to buy used because the cost of a new stock suspension is not much less than a good set of coilovers.

My other thought is to go raceland. The coilovers are inexpensive and have a soft ride. They seem to have a good reputation on here and on Honda-Tech.My fear is that I install them and then I have to redo them because they blow or whatever. I also fear that even with a new suspension and all the alignment goodies, that I will still bottom out. I do not want that anymore.

Any ideas? They would be much appreciated. I would really like to stay lowered, but don't want to keep bottoming out and don't want to have to deal with this anymore. Thanks in advance.