Quote Originally Posted by whatsvtec View Post
I'm not sure if I want to do the re-flash. I don't plan on keeping the a3 for that long, but when I do I want it to be as reliable as possible. I've got a lead foot and raising the redline would only make my foot heavier. If I do get the reflash it wouldn't be a huge purchase so I can wait for it. Maybe then I can dyno the reflash too.

You're positive the 8th gen intakes won't have any clearance issues?

Also, I've got ESMM's and Energy's Master bushing set waiting to be installed, so I'm due for an install day come spring time. I'll shout to the 2 other ep3's in rochester I know of to see if everyone would want to get together to help eachother or just cruise somewhere
A couple of summers ago we all got together. It'd be good to get together soon again. I am LONG LONG overdue to pick up some rims from Matt aka Ballz716 (hopefully he isn't mad, but I've been broke this winter).

That intake was installed on a RSX not too long ago from what I remember and the pics I saw. So that being said, it should have no problem being installed on an Ep3.

The ESMM will be fine. You honestly don't need HUGE rated mm's unless you plan on drag racing alot. The DD guys are always putting them in and then wondering why their car's are shaking so violently at idle. Get those, and a Ingall's torque dampner and call it a day.