Quote Originally Posted by KeymaN@Fitfreak.net View Post
I was surfing on the net during lunch time and I found this interesting news from GT channel.

Here's the link from Yahoo news : 大阪・ミナミ男*引*ずり事件 高槻市の自動車修理会 社役員の43歳男逮捕(フジテレビ系(FNN)) - Yahoo!ニュース

Translated link : Js Racing President Arrested for Attempted Murder Jdmego's Weblog

Copied from GT channel's site :

Js Racing President Arrested for Attempted Murder

This was reported on GT Channel. I went to check the Js Racing site and it looks like the blogs were taken down. Interesting.

Js Racing President Arrested for Attempted Murder
According to Japanese websites, Js Racing president Junichi Umemoto has been arrested for attempted murder.

Full translation of: Eヤjd@ミj

The police have arrest a 43 year old man related to a hit and run incident which happened in downtown Osaka. The suspect arrested for attempted murder is Junichi Umemoto who is a auto repair shop director. Late night on Jan 22, while driving a car, he hit a man walking and tried to leave the scene. Eiji Fujikawa, 39 years old, a colleague of the man held onto the mirror of Umemotos car. Umemoto continued to drive and dragged him approximately 100 meters before Fujikawa let go. Fujikawa-san broke his skull is now unconscious and in critical condition. The suspect is saying I was scared of repercussions and kept on going. I didnt mean to kill him. On his own blog Umemoto introduces himself that he has entered over 100 official races and is an active driver.

I went on J's racing site and apparently all the BLOGs are dissappeared ....... something fishy is going on !

I hope this is not a repost.
Crazy stuff. I hope this isn't a repost also Good read though.