Originally posted by I_VTEC
I can say and do damn well whatever I choose. If people try to alter that, fuck them. If they cannot back up things they say, they shouldn't have said it.

SiR: when did I specifically name you a "faggot"? It was not aimed at you, so, ignore it.

Once again, it isnt your car, you don't have to drive it, you don't pay for it. I do. Once I get this peice installed, those who choose to enjoy this mod. will appreciate the pictures. Those who don't, scroll the hell past it.

Oh, and NBJ: Shut the fuck up.
Yo, you got problems, what people say here is their opinon and not to be taken personally. Who cares what they say about it if like you say its your car and you drive in it. No need to be callin people out, there just voicin their opinion as you were when you posted. Take a step back and chill, most people here are modin cars with go fast stuff not reverse indiglo lights that the car came with. but as its been said time and again, to each his own, but with this mod theres bound to be more people disagreeing with it than agreeing.