Alright, so the auto industry is fucked up still, and i dont have a job. no one is hiring in the rest of my field...it sucks, but im thinking of making my own deal happen. what does that mean?

putting my degree and skills and knowledge together and starting a company and developing automotive parts!

i figured id start off with a couple things for the ep and maybe a spool for a 240 (thatll be a lot more expensive since it will need a broach, and thats expensive)

ive already helped develop race hubs for 84-87 civics and crxs and got that handled, but there wasnt enough interest to make money and we only sold 13 sets, 2 of which went to me...need to stick with vehicles that people actually own and spend money on...

so heres where you all come in, i need feedback from you all so i can identify whats worth it and whats not before i start developing anything, even prototypes...

first item ive been thinking about is an alternative to our rubber boot on the shifter...i know a lot of people dont like it and have replaced it with cloth and that usually looks like a saggy ballsack

so i was thinking of developing a machined gated shifter insert such as this

id consider different finishes on aluminum, or possibly doing some acrylics..idealy it would be a fully bolt in kit that could be removed and your stock shift boot restored...no fabrication or cutting or modification of your dash pieces

also since buddy club discontinued their short shifter, we've been left with nothing but the neuspeed one, and ive also been thinking of developing a short shifter for the ep...i dont know how ill go about it, but id like to maintain more of a stock shifter location like the BC setup does.

next, ive also been considering getting into the suspension geometry game...and that may be for all hondas...since buying my 240sx ive found that various companies sell every piece of the cast or stamped stock geometry pieces in tubular designs with both bushings and spherical bushing connections...for our ep, there are no front LCAs available that offer an alternative to stock besides ITR, and those require more work to have them work...so i figured front LCAs would be another good idea for the ep3...whether they are welded tubular powdercoated steel, or machined aluminum...

what is everyones thoughts on this? everything would be engineered to the highest standards and fully tested before sold

any other items you think people would want?

THANKS GUYS!!!