Quote Originally Posted by Distance View Post
im trying to see whats so great about this aem crap. your like the second person i know that was raving about it. can't have a simple chat or what?

you sir are correct.

no need to.

i don't need to do that.

here ill tell you why i was asking all the questions. i made 236/185 with a supporting mod of fujita cai, jrrh, and apexi ws2. if the aem unit is what the last person stated and its just more paper weight then why not just get kpro. from what i noticed most of the tuners in cali uses kpro. haven't even heard of this aem stuff till like last month when some guy told me to run that over kpro.

also if it matters i got tune by shawn church in long beach including the 4 other sc guys i know in cali and they all made great numbers.

edit: since the op isnt in cali and his "tuner" prefer aem then so be it. but it seems that kpro is more of the popular choice.

edit#2: holy crap 450 for a tune?
Haha. That's who I was talking about was church. Supposedly you get good numbers from him. I would like to run my car on his dyno and see wat my numbers are. I wasnt raving about it aem I was just stating that you don't need to swap it for kpro. Ill give you my address if you need a shoulder to cry on too.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk