Wile rowing my window up last week, I heard a snap and the window glass fell inside the door. After taking the inner panel apart, I found that a cable on the window regulator broke. I did some reading on here about it first but did not find a DIY so here you guys go.

It is very simple and straight forward. If anyone has any questions or steps I may have omitted, please post up and I will try to help.

OEM part number: 72250-S5S-G02

All bolts in this DIY are 10mm

For those who have not removed the inner door panel before, reference the link below. Heitzke did a very good step by step DIY.

http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthr...el-Replacement

For the drivers side, the assembly will go in with the motor facing the front of the car first.

Next, push the entire assembly through the pictured section of the door. It may take a little fidgeting to get the entire assembly through but it will go.

Now that the entire assembly is inside the door, the motor part of the assembly needs to be bolted in. Reaching your hand through one of the openings on the right of the door. Align the motor with the three holes. Once this is done, slide the bolts down as pictured and tighten.

The rail section now needs to be mounted. This part is straight forward, just align one of the bolts with the hole it belongs to as pictured and tighten everything down.

All four rail bolts tightened in picture. Between the four bolts, you can see where the glass attaches to the rail through the two holes in the door:

Lower the glass inside the door until it rests on this part of the rail. Align the rail and glass holes and bolt together.

Once this is done, attach all electrical connections and install the door panel. You are finished!