Hey all,

I'm new to this forum (only had my car for a week and a half), but since there's a dyno section, I though I'd just say that I work as a design engineer for a company that happens to build all sorts of automotive test equipment, including chassis dynos for race car teams and manufacturers (our stuff tends to be too expensive for your average tuning shop unfortunately). So this basically means that I have free access to a dyno when we have one up and running, if I want to use it. This might be fun for me now that I have a 2wd car, as my previous car was awd so I couldn't run it on our equipment.

I don't know how much money I'm going to be putting into my car anytime soon, but when I do make any changes to engine components, I'll try to get some dyno plots up here for people to see. Also, hopefully I can try to help with any questions people new to dynos might have about testing, results, etc (not that I'm an expert on the subject, but I know a little more than average).

Anyway, for now I'm still enoying my new car smell and waiting to break in my engine, just wanted to say hi...