I am not sure if this is the right section but i will post it and if it needs to be moved i guess do your thing. Anyways i just wanted to note for those that are in the MD PA NY NJ VA WV and states Surrounding PA that i might have missed should check out a shop called Innovative-Motorworks out of Carlisle Pa. They are fantastic and can do w.e. you are looking for basiclly, at a cost ofcourse. There workmanship, customer relations, resources for parts, and overall knowledge of Hondas in general but several other cars as well is just fantastic. I know a lot of people have a hard time finding a shop that does good work for fair rates and it totally isnt a easy task to accomplish.

I just want to say that to totally recommend anyone that has the ability to have there car worked on at Innovative-Motorworks could not go wrong. John Kerr as some may have heard of is a tuner there and does great work they really get some power out of modded and stock cars.

There site is www.innovative-motorworks.com and any and all information you may be looking for like contacting them and even there rates is on there. Add them on face book, they do daily updates of work they are doing around the shop.

Happy and safe building.