Might as well be huh? Now that I have your attention...how many of you have tranny crunch/grinds? ie. 1st to 2nd or the the infamous 3rd gear grind/pop out. It seems to me along with the weak motor mounts in the EP3 (even the JDM review video of the EP3 the guy says EP3's have weak motor mounts but thats another isssue) that our EP3s have crappy transmissions. Most people, specifically Honda/Acura enthusiasts will concur that Honda for the most part makes good motors, but sh!tty transmissions. I was on 8th gen civic and those people with the FA/FG Si Civics complain about the same issues of 3rd gear grind/pop out when shifting spiritedly. Now when I drive like a grandma shifting around 3K, I am good. Now sometimes I will open the car up/go WOT and bam I get the grind and cringe. And yes I am depressing the clutch all the way to the floor and not doing anything sketchy such as speed/power shifting which btw I think is a cruel and idiotic method of rowing through the gears. Now what I ask is for most if not all of you with the grind issue, what did you do about it? I keep hearing/reading rave reviews about this GM synchromesh fluid, anyone vouch for that? Also just for your information if you didnt know, most of my friends have DC5s and they to have the 3rd gear grind/pop out. Well for my car/situation I cant remember when I ever had a pop out, just the grinds. But its not just...we drive Hondas dammit...they shouldnt have poopy trannies. BTW our 2002 Acura TL has been through 2 trannies.