Quote Originally Posted by Ba82Ep3 View Post
Just put together a weekend you wanna complete something... i can head up that way and bring needed tools and what not. Or head this way, ive got a decent garage with hoist and MOST tools. Just LMK. I look forward to road trips... its time for VTEC. : P
Thanks, will do. I'll let you know for sure. When I have the swap done I won't have the meth hooked up so I could drop by to finish its install. I just want to be sure the tune I have done by MagTuning is spot on just on the aftercooler. After that I'll have it tuned on the Meth. I don't think I'll be running a 2.8" Pulley on my setup since the 08/09 Accord CP and 3.0" BP should net me 11-12psi = ~350whp with the car.

I'm glad I'm having the trans reworked with TSX 6th, LSD, and carbon syncros. I'll be running MOTUL fluid in the trans and with their 300v 5w30 oil. Is it possible to fit 17x8s on all 4 corners with 235s if the fenders are rolled? I plan on running the A-SPEC suspension but I'm not sure it would give the clearance needed unlike some thinner coils.