i just bought an 02 si that has alot of nicks and scratched/small rust spots in the paint...including a crack in the front bumper and a dent in the passenger side quarter panel right on the upper body line.and clear coat peeling off the rear wing .the car has 185k w a new-ish motor with under 60k..im installing a jrsc this weekend/coilovers..ive already got i/e and rims..the car looks nice but its nhb and even waxed and polished you can see the the damgage from a good distance..im on a linited budget and really cant justify spending 2k on paint..any suggestions? i could possibly spot check the small scratches and chips with factory touchup paint, then buff, but right now itd be cheaper to replace the hood w a cf hood than repaint it..id just like to hear your guys input..this is my project car..if i get another couple grand its going under the hood lol..i was considering masking out my garage and spraying it myself..i know how to wetsand/primer/clear ect..im just trying to think outside the box.if theres anyone on here in the colorado springs area itd be nice to talk to a local for once.not alot of ep3s out here...thanks- joep