Ok First off, i apologize if this is in the wrong section, but I am getting a type s transmission with 50k for like 110$ in parts plus my 5sp transmission. I have done some searching, but just want to make 100% sure before I take the plunge. For the swap I will be ok using my USDM ep3 axles correct? I will be able to use my stock USDM ep3 shifter housing, cables, etc without hassle with the added sixth gear correct? I have read that the gear lockout and reverse lockout will not work with my ep3 harness but that is not a necessary feature to drive my car correct? It simply wont have a lockout on those gears which is not a big deal to me. Is there ANYTHING I will need to do this swap aside from the complete transmission? I will be removing my ep3 5sp transmission, putting on a new exedy oe spec clutch kit (pressure plate, throw out bearing, etc) and putting in the type s transmission. I will check tomorrow that the transmission is not from a 05-06 because it is my understanding that the VSS differs. If someone could confirm this for me I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.