Close

a lil help please

So ive been lurking around for a while here getting ideas for my 03 ep3. And im about to pull the trigger on some wheels.... and yes I tried searching but nothing specific for me... so the wheels I want are 16x9 +18 offset... so will they fit is all I need to know... im on coilovers and fenders are rolled....

Thank s

I don't know of any in that size other than custom. I looked for a long time and settled on 8.5". I'm actually glad I did. Do you know of any 9" and why do you want them?

Correction; I was looking for light wheels and +35ish offset but there are BBS wheels available. They are expensive and heavy.

Yea klutch sl1 wheels come in a 16x9 +18 has a 4 inch step lip... to me there so sick... I dont know about weight and I really dont care cause im not racing im just going for the look... I have a Chrysler srt8 if I have the need for speed lol..$(KGrHqZ,!i!FB,k!E+S+BQmYnrH,GQ~~60_3.jpeg

Does anyone have an answer

It can be done.. You have the stretch the freak outta your tires and slam it

Or get out your bat and start pulling. What size tires? I've pulled the front fender out a couple of inches and my set up is 16x8.5, 37 offset, 10mm spacers,and 245/45/16 tires with 9.4" tread. I'm sure I could get 10" treads on so whatever you are thinking is easy enough to do.

Thread Information