Close

First exterior mods, including tints - New guy

Hey whatsup!

Just bought a new EP3 and loving it! I'm getting into some good money at work, and looking for some of my first line of exterior
    mods for my new car.

I really want to tint my windows.. how much should I expect to pay for this? How much did you guys pay? I figured it wouldn't be much considering it's only like 3 windows.

Also, I'm going to plastidip the wheels , get official red H JDM emblems, CF center console (interior not exterior, I know lol) , new shift boot, skunk2 shift knob for starters.

Thanks guys! I love looking through the members ride's area of the forums.. it's giving me some great ideas! Those body kits are expensive as heck though. I think a spoiler is like $400 and a cool front end one is about the same. I've never done a body kit before. I'm assuming I have to have it painted to match my car as well. Even more money! Jeez! What's the best way to go about this?

Thank you!!

dont buy a mugen ebay lip. if your going for a good look i say get a new spoiler first and get a volvo lip to start. volvo lips are crazy cheap and a spoiler just makes the car look way better lol do you have an 04-05 or 02-03?

Sorry for the delayed response. 03 model. Can you give me some links to these parts you are talkin' about? Thanks!

Probably around 100-140ish for the window tint.

The JDM front bumpers and lips will come painted, the airwalker lip and mugen lip won't. A decent front end (JDM) will run you close or a little over a grand new from a vendor. there are some that pop up from time to time on the WTS ads, people parting out and stuff.

Yeah my first mods were the jdm badges, type r rep wing and blacked out head lights. Type r replica lip looks clean and gives the stock bumper a little more depth. Tint probably run you 150 for all windows.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Thread Information